Sittercity home

Find a Nanny Job in North Brunswick, NJ

Search for jobs, message families, and build a career you love—all for free

150 Nanny Jobs Found

  • $17–18/hr
  • Staten Island, NY • 23 miles away

Nanny for 2 kids needed

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Before School Day-time Weekdays After School More...

Need nanny for 2 yr old girl (special needs - motor delays and some behavioral issues, meds for epilepsy, daily inhome therapies) and 4 month old boy. Greatest kids, live home with parents and grandparents so someone always available to help. Will train. Looking for someone to engage with, play... More
  • $15–18/hr
  • E Brunswick, NJ • 4 miles away

Childcare and housework

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time After School

We are looking for a great Nanny for 1 child aged 4-5 in East Brunswick. We would prefer someone who could help with housework. We would prefer a non-smoker babysitter who is CPR. certificate. Who speaks Spanish and English. Possible a few nights due to possible hospitalization of the... More
  • $20–27/hr
  • Morristown, NJ • 24 miles away

Full Time Nanny (30 hours) needed in...

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time Before School Day-time Weekdays After School More...

We are looking for a Nanny to become apart of our growing family. We need someone who will work 60% of the time w/ kids (daughter 2, Son 6 months, baby3 due March 3rd) the other 40% helping around the house with housekeeping (dishes, clean up toys, laundry, organize),meal prep, errands. We are... More
  • $15–25/hr
  • Plainfield, NJ • 14 miles away

Part-time Daytime Nanny for infant

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Day-time Weekdays After School

We are new parents that work from home and would love to have extra daytime help with our 4 month old boy. We are looking for someone who can help with naps, bottle feeding, and play time from the hours of 10am-4pm, three days a week. Flexible with the schedule!
  • $20–30/hr
  • Fair Haven, NJ • 24 miles away

Nanny for Gwendolyn and Ollie

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time After School Day-time Weekdays Weekends Evenings More...

We are a family of 4 (3 yr old & 3 month old) looking for a full time nanny to help out 2 days a week. Hours would be 9 - 5 pm on Thursday and Friday. Our 3 yr old will be in school from 8:30 - 3:30 pm so it will mostly be caring for our 3 month old. Covid Vaccine Required Light Laundry would be... More
  • $10–15/hr
  • Scotch Plains, NJ • 13 miles away

Full time nanny help please

  • 3 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time Before School Day-time Weekdays After School More...

My husband and I have 3 children (ages 5,3, and 3 months). We are looking for a nanny to help take care of the baby and some housework while my husband and I are at work and the older girls in school. Also, would love some help with bathing kids and light meals for the girls as when they return from... More
  • $18–24/hr
  • Summit, NJ • 20 miles away

Full time nanny needed in Summit

  • 1 child
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time After School Before School Day-time Weekdays

We are looking for a reliable full time nanny to care for our 16 month old daughter. We are located in Summit. We need care weekdays Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:30pm (45hrs per week). The start date is flexible but ideally we are looking for someone to start asap. We are looking for someone... More
  • $20–23/hr
  • Cranford, NJ • 17 miles away

3 12 hour days a week for 2 cute boys :)

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Full-Time Day-time Weekdays

Looking for a caring dependable nanny to join our family. The position is caring for 2 boys (6 months and 2 years old) for three 12 hour days (Monday Thursday Friday). Must be ok with being paid on the books. Serious inquiries only. Thank you!
  • $12–13/hr
  • Plainfield, NJ • 11 miles away

I need a part time sitter for my boy & girl

  • 2 children
  • Nanny

Weekly

Part-Time Before School Day-time Weekdays After School More...

I need a part time sitter that’ll be my second set of eyes when I’m not around. I will be working and sometimes running family errands. I’m looking for a sitter to help me at least 4-5 days a week. My children are sweet but very energetic. My son loves to go to the park and my daughter loves to play... More

Nanny FAQ

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now