Nanny in Arizona City, AZ 85123.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Arizona City, AZ
- Age 25
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I've been caring for children since 2008 when my first niece was born. I have three nieces and have spent time babysitting and caring for them separately, and all together at once. I am highly certain I can care for multiple children at a time. I love spending time around kids and doing anything I can to help and make sure I am doing my best to care for them. Although I am younger, I am able to keep up and be active with children and able to keep them busy with all sorts of activities and endless learning fun. I also obtained a Medical Assistant certificate and am CPR certified, for adults and as well as children.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/3/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jennifer M. is a reference for Jessica M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|