Nanny in Mesa, AZ 85205.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $550-$600 per week
Thank you for taking time to review my qualifications for the nanny position. I believe that my teaching and nannying experience leveraged with my strong commitment makes me a qualified candidate for the nanny/babysitting position.
I am currently a 3rd grade teacher in Centery City, Philadelphia. I am looking to become a full time nanny starting in June. I have been a nanny for over eight years. Also, I have experience with all age groups, including newborns.
I have my own background checks; FBI clearances, Criminal background check, and child abuse clearances. An interview would give me the chance to further prove my strengths. Feel free to contact me at 610-389-8736.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Lifting and Transferring
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/23/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Joyce C. is a reference for Andrea T.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Mallory C. is a reference for Andrea T.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|