Nanny in Phoenix, AZ 85028.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi my name is Brandi Howe,
I love babies and children of all ages and am seeking a family to work with, short or long term.
I enjoy helping kids learn for school and life, playing outside, and working on fun projects like crafts and the fine arts!
While I don't consider myself incredibly athletic, it is still very important to me to stay active and find fun things to do all day long. Whether it be through exercise, school, hard work, or the arts, I know I can find plenty of exciting things to do for everyone.
I do not watch much t.v. but like any shows and movies the kids do. I am highly tech savvy for those who learn and play via electronic devices.
Please feel free to contact me!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/29/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Louise B. is a reference for Brandi H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bobbi B. is a reference for Brandi H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|