Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 33
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $300-$500 per week
I'm an energetic, fun & loving individual who has been working with children for several years. I'm looking for a great family to devote my skills and time to. I'm comfortable watching up to five children at the same time, which means I can multitask :) My skills include, but are not limited to getting them ready for activities, feeding, playing, driving to/from playdates and school, bathing & getting them ready for bed.
I have recently moved from SoCal, where I gathered most of my experience. This job will be a second income, as I already work from home (flexible schedule).
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/1/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling