Nanny in Novato, CA 94945.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I have been working as a full-time nanny caring for a newborn and infants for the past three years. I enjoy spending time teaching, playing, and caring for children. My father is a Kindergarten teacher at Marin Country Day School and I have plenty of experience around children! I am safe, punctual, and drive reliable transportation.
I am familiar with the parks/schools in the North Bay area and look forward to meeting new families to grow close with over the next few years!
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Sign Language
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/26/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help