Monique F. Nanny in San Francisco, CA 94122.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
San Francisco, CA
- Age 35
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I'm currently looking for a full-time or part-time job [see below]. I will start my English classes in San Francisco and my options are:
I prefer families that need at least 8 hours per day.
Tuesday-Thursday (after 2pm)
Monday through Friday after 2 pm
C) TEMPORARY FULL-TIME:
If you need a sitter full-time for a month, here I am!
I prefer option A, but anything I can get first would be great.
I am Brazilian and arrived in the States in May/2014. I'm 32 years old, graduated as a preschool teacher in my country in 2000. I worked in education (kindergarten and preschool) for 5 years. Also, I was an occasional teacher for 6th and 7th grades at the school I used to work at. Most of my experience was with children between 2-5 years old.
As a nanny/babysitter, I have two years of experience, since I was an Au Pair in the USA in 2006-2008. This is an exchange program that you have to live with an American family. I used to live in Chicago, IL and I took care of 3 kids (6, 9, &14).
SOME JOBS IN THE AREA:
- I worked as a part-time nanny for a family in Burlingame with 3 kids (4, 9, & 11) and the only reason I left them it was because soon I will start classes in SF and Burlingame would be too far for me to drive every day.
- I’ve worked around San Francisco with different ages and cultures. If I get a regular job, I prefer families with a regular schedule that allow me to keep my last-minute extras.
- I also have a regular overnight once a month. It started as a babysitting for a teenager and now it has become a petsitting/housesitting. I love it!
- I’ve worked few times in a gym daycare. Usually there are 2 or 5 kids at the time, mostly 2-7 years old.
FEW MORE DETAILS:
- I got a First Aid CPR AED certificate from American Heart Association in December 2014.
- I currently live in Daly City (but moving to SF in February), so driving to San Francisco is not a big deal. To South, Burlingame is my limit of driving.
- I have my own transportation and a clean driver's license; I’ve never got a ticket since I’m here.
- I speak Portuguese (native), Spanish (I lived in Argentina for few years) and English (Still make mistakes, but I am be able to hold up a conversation with you and your kids).
- I love pets, especially cats. Do pet sitting/house sitting sometimes.
- I am a low-profile person, but very friendly.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/18/15
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Josimeire G. is a reference for Monique F.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".