Nanny in Broomfield, CO 80023.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
** I am looking for a full-time position starting June 2016 (I will be moving to Colorado in late May from Boston, MA).
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile- I hope you get a good sense of my personality and skills after reading through this!
My name is Marison-
I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii and have lived in Arizona for most of my life. I recently moved to Newton and am currently working as a live-in Nanny for 2 lovely children ( 5 year old and 9 year old). I am looking for the perfect family to join starting mid-August.
I'm very family oriented- I was fortunate enough to grow up with 4 younger brothers and sisters! I am the oldest child in the family and have always been responsible for tending to their needs and cleaning up after them. My siblings are ages 5, 14, 16, & 21 years old. With this said, I do have a lot of current experience caring for children of all ages. I have a good grasp on being an authoritative figure and friend.
Allow me to list a few things you will find important:
- I have a clean driving record
- I am First Aid and CPR certified
- School drop-off/ pick-up
- taking kids to practice/lessons
- homework help
- preparing meals
- cleaning up after children
- grocery shopping/errands
- laundry/ light housework
Really, I will do much more than what's asked of me. You will rarely come home to a dirty house! I will treat your home like my own when it comes to maintaining cleanliness.
You will appreciate that:
- I always find a reason to laugh and smile
- I love doing outside activities like going to the playground, pool, beaches
- I enjoy doing arts and crafts!
- I have great organizational skills
- I am working on my BS Degree in Bahavior Science
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Heart Defects
- Rett Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/8/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling