Nanny in Littleton, CO 80126.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Highlands Ranch, CO
- Age 26
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $16-$20 per hour
I am a fun and motivated person that loves to spend time with children. I have over 12 years of babysitting experience for children newborn to teenager with a wide variety of family structures. I also have numerous hours of volunteer experience with my church with newborn and preschool age children. I have over 4 years of full-time nannying experience. Nearly two years with a family in Colorado with two preschool age children and nearly three years with a family with 4 school age boys. I graduated from Colorado State University with a major in Human Development and Family Studies and a second major in Economics in May 2013. I also spent 12 months has been spent as an au pair in Sydney Australia with four school age boys.
Thank you for taking time to look over my profile!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling