Nanny in Norwalk, CT 06850.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
I have been working with children for about 6+ years now. I have experience with babysitting, daycares, and preschools. I have been nannying for a family of four boys for four years.
I can give you references.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/27/2014
My availability is valid through 4/1/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Amy D. is a reference for Corinne V.||Join Now to Contact Reference|