Nanny in Tampa, FL 33609.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Alicia. I am 26 years old and have over 10 year experience working with kids of all ages. I have worked at a preschool teacher, nanny, and a part time babysitter. Children are in need of a healthy and nourishing environment and that is all I strive to provide as a teacher, nanny and babysitter. I love watching kids grow and learn through playing, reading, painting, dancing, and everything in between.
I am currently CPR and First Aid certified. I also have participated in many Florida Childcare Training hours required by the state in order to work in a preschool.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/29/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Emily W. is a reference for Alicia C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Katrina R. is a reference for Alicia C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|