Nanny in West Palm Beach, FL 33415.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
West Palm Beach, FL
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Heather, I am a 23 year old student at Palm Beach State College studying to be a radiography major.
I was born and raised here in West Palm Beach with my twin sister and absolutely LOVE it here.
I have spent most of my life around children whether it be babysitting, summer camp, or working at A Latte Fun indoor playground and cafe. I have been a babysitter since I was twelve years old (almost 12 years) and have cared for children as young as newborn and as old as thirteen years old (I have a lengthy list of referrals available upon request).
Through school I have been interested in music, sports and arts including photography and ceramics and enjoy doing arts and crafts (especially for the approaching holidays) with the children I care for that they can keep with them for the rest of their lives.
I enjoy being around children and interacting with them. They give me a joy that I love to return.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/14/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Alex H. is a reference for Heather W.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Andrea P. is a reference for Heather W.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|