Katelyn N. Nanny in Batavia, IL 60510. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $9-$15 per hour
For over 10 years I have worked in the child care field on an off. I have worked in church nurseries, as a babysitter, and both live out and live in nanny.
I have had experience with children ages newborn-12 years old. I was a part time live in nanny for triplets from newborn to 5 months in summer 2012. In summer 2013 I was a nanny for a 12 year old boy as well.
I am comfortable with newborns, toddlers, and children. I can watch children at a time. I am very active and I like to go to lotd of different places with the children I nanny for.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/3/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jesica M. is a reference for Katelyn N.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lynn S. is a reference for Katelyn N.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|