Nanny in Chicago, IL 60613.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Fulltime nanny– Chicago, IL May 2013 – Present
• Have been taking care of 4 year-old boy and 18 month-old girl since they were three months old.
• Preparing the older kid to school every morning.
• Organize activities for the younger kid in the morning and for both kids in the afternoon.
• Safely pick up the older kid from school and prepare lunch and snack for them every day.
• Teaching and providing new knowledge for the kids because kids grow up every day.
• Closely monitor the kid activities and their actions to discuss with their parent immediately if something needs to be concern.
Fulltime nanny– Chicago, IL June 2010 – April 2013
• Cared for two kids since they were babies until the older reached 3 years old and the younger were 14 months old.
• Organized fun activities for the kids to have social well-being such as taking the kids to the zoo, parks, music class, beach, playdate and more.
• Engaged children to do activities that sharpen their physical activities such taking them to sport classes, activities that sharpen their imagination such as music and art, activities that help to sharpen their education and critical thinking such as taking them to museums.
• Prepared their breakfast and lunch with balance nutrition.
Part-time nanny– Chicago, IL March 2010 – May 2010
• Cared of 3 years and 8 months old boys two days a week.
• Prepared their breakfast, lunch and two snack times by concerning about food nutrition and limiting in sweet.
• Organized outside activities in the morning and indoor activities after their nap time in the afternoon such as playing game and toys, building legos, singing, dancing or reading books.
Au Pair– Philadelphia, PA December 2008 – December 2009
• Lived in nanny that took care of four kids that were 9 year-old girl, 4 year-old boy, three-month-old twin boys.
• Prepared and served breakfast, lunch and snacks for the older kids and baby food for the babies.
• Safely transported the older kids to/back from their schools.
• Organized activities for babies that help with both physical and emotional development.
• Provided sleep training for the babies.
More childcare experience in Thailand– March 2004 – December 2008
Tutoring, babysitting, sport camping, teacher assistant
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/29/2017
My availability is valid through 3/1/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Bronwyn M. is a reference for Niphaphan N.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shannon B. is a reference for Niphaphan N.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|