Nanny in Chicago, IL 60622.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (3 reviews)
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
My name is Nicky, I am Thai and I have been happily sitting for six years now. I love every baby that I have sat for and genuinely care from the bottom of my heart for each and every one. I am very punctual, clean, flexible with my schedule, have great references and have my CPR certificate. I do not drive but live in the Wrigleyville are and have access to all forms of public transportation.
* I took care of a five month old boy (Vincent) until he was fifteen months when I lived in Arizona
* I moved to Chicago and started taking care of a two month old boy (Brandon), I babysat for thirteen months until his grandmother moved in and took over. I worked overnight and in the daytime for this family, we are still really good friends. * I took care of a fifteen month old boy (Will), I started when he was seven months old. I loved and cared for him a lot but his father ended up getting a new job and they had to move to Nebraska, I was very sad we had to separate. * I took care of a two years old girl (Lily) two days a week since she was three months old until the family recently had twins (Jack and Andrew) and have been taking care of all three. * I took care of twenty months old girl (Zoe)three days a week since she was three months old
I keep a written journel of all the babies activites and schedule including feeding, changing diaper, naps , bath time, etc. for the parents to review daily.
I encourage the baby to learn by reading, arts & crafts and play time
I am very confident in my skill and will share my experience with the parents but I am also adaptive to their needs should any requests arise.
I am now looking for an amazing new experience and another opportunity to bring joy and love into another families life. Thank you for taking the time to review my profile. I look forward to your response, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to ask me or my references. Thank you, Nicky.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/10/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
I cannot say enough good things about Nicky (Natkrita's nickname). She has watched our son for the past 10 months and we are now moving out of state and will miss her very much.
Nicky is wonderful with our son (8 months when she started, now 18 months old). She is very engaged with him and is constantly coming up with activities and adventures for them. I never worry about our son when he is with Nicky, I know that he is safe and probably having a better time than he would be with me!
Nicky has been on-time or early the entire 10 months and has never called to cancel. Additionally, she has come in on short notice when I needed help.
One final note, when Nicky first came for an interview I was slightly concerned because English is not her first language (She is from Thailand.) HOWEVER, I am so glad that did not stop us from hiring her. I have never had a problem understanding her and we communicate just fine. She takes English classes on Saturdays and is working to improve her English, but it truly was never a problem for us. If I had let that stop me, my son would have missed out on the best sitter he has ever had.
Thank you for the opportunity to sit for you and kind words you have written. I had a great time with your family too :)
Natkrita was fantastic and came at really short notice to look after our son one afternoon when my husband was poorly with a bad back. She asked all the right questions, and was loving and kind with our son.
Thank you for you generous review and for the chance to take care of your wonderful son :)
Nicky is a fantasitc nanny and just an all-around wonderful person! She's been with our family for 2 years and has been able to watch all three of our children for long days twice a week. In the 2 years we've known her, she's never called off or been late. She's kind, patient and nurturing with our children, but also very organized (which I particularly love). Our oldest, who has been with Nicky the longest, just adores her and can't wait to see her on the days she comes. There is no better feeling for a mother than knowing you can leave for work and trust that everything is going smoothly at home. She really is a part of our family and we're so appreciative that she's been with us this long.
Thank you for saying such nice things about me, I'm so happy when I am taking care of your babies and it makes me feel great to be a part of your family. I love them a lot and still do.
|Kirsten G. is a reference for Natkrita P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jennie V. is a reference for Natkrita P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|