Ryann M. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60657.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $16-$25 per hour
Hi there! My name is Ryann and I am looking for a full time nanny position beginning the second week of June. I am currently working as a Behavior Therapist (not a BCBA) for a 7 year old in a private school, but looking to make a career switch to Occupational Therapy. I decided that I would like to nanny for a while to save some money to apply for graduate programs. I graduated from Arizona State University in 2014 with a degree in Recreation Therapy, and did two semesters at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in their graduate Applied Behavior Analysis program. Before that, I worked as a habilitation provider for a teenager on the Autism spectrum. I have extensive babysitting experience and worked in childcare while I was in high school, where I aquired skills that I still apply to my every day life.
I am the perfect candidate for a nanny position because I am young, energetic, professional, and have experience working with children of all ages, personalities, and abilities. I am incredibly flexible and easy to work with! I love building relationships with the families that I work for and would love to be considered as a part of your family. I am willing to travel domestically and internationally, but I am not looking for a live-in position.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you and your family!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/13/2016
My availability is valid through 7/3/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling