Laci Y. Nanny in Easton, KS 66020. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired 12/16/2013
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $200-$400 per week
My name is Laci Young. We are located in Easton, KS in the country about 10 minutes from Leavenworth :)
*I have 16yrs of childcare experience from babysitting, running an at home daycare, working in daycare, volunteering in my children's classrooms, and running a playgroup.
*I have 4 of my own ages 10, 8, 6 and 3yrs and our 2 little doggies!
*I am CPR/1st Aid Certified
*I have a verified background check
*I have experience dealing with special needs children from having children with special needs myself, volunteering several hours in the special education classrooms when they were in school, helping out at ABA therapy and watching children with special needs.
*While children are in my car I provide learning time (a different letter, number and color each week!), craft time, computer time, game time, storytime, fine motor skills, manners, sharing, out door time and much much more along with snacks and meals! I also provide the parents with a daily log of what your child has done for the day!
Regular Care - I charge $5 an hour for the first child and $3 for each sibling.
Overtime Charges are $10 ea additional hour you are late or needed after care hours (if arranged) If you have longer hours then a normal full time job or need me earlier/later then my normal hours or require more meals/traveling with your child you may be charged more as well with in reason!
---------- Date Nights - I offer date nights any weekend evening apon request for $5hr first child;$3 for each sibling
---------- Over night care starting now at the price of $75 for the first child and $50 each additional child. Drop off is 7pm and pick up 8am. Anything additional will be charged hourly.
• Safe, loving environment. • Nutritious breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner (if here after 6pm) • Daily outdoor activities (if weather permit) • Indoor activities depending on the age of child; crafts and playdates • Learning environment • Children will be supervised closely • Field trips such as playdates with parents permissions • Discipline methods used will be the time out chair for a short time or destraction from problem. • Caregiver will notify parents as soon as possible if unable to provide care such as an illness/emergency. • Caregiver will provide a daily log of everything done for the day with your child.
Parent will notify caregiver as soon as possible if: • Child will be absent from daycare • Parent will be late picking up the child • Parents working hours changes • Parents are planning a vacation • Parents must provide an extra set of clothing in case the child gets wet or dirty • Parents also must provide an adequate supply of diapers, baby wipes, infant formula or any other item that your child needs. • Please keep your child home if they are running a fever, throwing up or any serious disease. Colds are acceptable. • Parents must complete medication Authorizations forms for any medication that your child might need • Parents must complete and keep updated Medical history and emergency contacts • No special meals will be made! Please do NOT send special snacks or meals for your child. It creats an argument for children not getting the same thing and more work for me preparing a special meal (exception for allergies)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid childcare experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Michelle W. is a reference for Laci Y.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tanya J. is a reference for Laci Y.||Join Now to Contact Reference|