Nanny in Northampton, MA 01060.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I am an intelligent, active, and creative caregiver. I make an immediate bond with children, and am able to relate with them very well.
I'm looking for a flexible, energetic, and open-minded family for whom to work. Being comfortable enough to relax and communicate freely is very important to me. I love working in a warm, welcoming environment. I'm looking for a good match.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/11/2016
My availability is valid through 9/30/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Gerome M. is a reference for Melanie W.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kysa N. is a reference for Melanie W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|