Nanny in Annapolis, MD 21401.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am an experienced mother of 3 children, aged 14, 14 and 6 years old. I am CPR and 1st aid certified, and have been background checked in my capacity as a teacher with Anne Arundel County. I work in a child care facility at Big Vanilla and teach fitness classes for preschoolers. I have an elderly Golden Retriever that is very kid friendly and a home with fenced in back yard. I am available during school closures and for before and after care in the Windsor Farms Elementary area. I look forward to meeting with you.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 6/19/2015
My availability is valid through 9/1/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help