Nanny in Easton, MD 21601.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $400-$800 per week
I am currently working as a part time nanny. I have over 6 years experience being a nanny and assistant to the parents.
Previously, I have worked as an assistant of a Montessori school for two years, worked as a lead teacher to 16 late 3 to early 5 year old, and I worked as a nanny to have more one on one attention with four children.
I enjoy caring for children of all ages. I love teaching children, and knowing that I have had an influence in a child's advancements in their learning abilities.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/22/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Juanita B. is a reference for Ashley T.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Gillian W. is a reference for Ashley T.||Join Now to Contact Reference|