Nanny in Saint Paul, MN 55125.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 43
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am an energetic, fun-loving nanny, seeking to care for up to three children in Woodbury, or surrounding area. I enjoy children of all ages, but young children are my specialty. I enjoy cooking, cleaning, and staying active. I am a mother of two wonderful teenagers and have been a nanny for over 10 years, with children from birth, up. My current family of two years are moving out of the area. I love gardening, going for walks, children's sport events, picnics, and crafts.
RECENT BACKGROUND CHECK CAN BE FOUND HERE.. OHER CHILDCARE WEBSITE.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/29/2016
My availability is valid through 11/25/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Andrea B. is a reference for Marvette W.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Debbie D. is a reference for Marvette W.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|