Erin C. Nanny in Lees Summit, MO 64081. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Lees Summit, MO
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am originally from the Tyler, Texas area but have recently re-located to Tulsa. I have been a nanny all throughout my college years and I really love it! I have decided to continue doing so as I pursue graduate school.
I have 6+ years of experience as a sitter/nanny in which time I have learned a broad range of activities to share with the children in my care. I've found that arts & crafts along with fun, educational games are always a hit. Also, if permitted by the parents, special trips to the park and attractions around town are always a good time! In my years of experience, I have been fortunate to work with a broad age range that included newborns up to teenagers. I have been responsible for up to six children at a time, and have worked with a special needs child as well. I also spent a year working in a preschool setting. I remain close to the families I've had the pleasure of working for and have excellent references.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 5/27/2014
My availability is valid through 6/27/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
We interviewed Ms. Crow and would highly recommend her. A very nice person!