Nanny in Omaha, NE 68135.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 07/06/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $5-$15 per hour
I am an experienced childcare provider with 15+ years of childcare/teaching experience. I have worked with all ages in a variety of settings. I am currently a lead pre-k teacher during the day, possibly looking for something during school hours (900-300 or 400 M-F). I am also available for evening and weekend work.
I do have twin boys who are 5, but they would stay home with their dad.
I have an extensive resume and wonderful references that I would love to share with you if you feel we might be a great fit.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/23/15
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling