Nanny in Durham, NH 03824.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 24
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I have always loved working with kids and have worked with children of all ages, including infants and children with special needs. In addition to my years of babysitting experience, I have worked as a nursing assistant in a long-term care facility. During my time there, I started substituting in their child development center as a teaching assistant. I then discovered my passion for helping children learn, grow, and have fun.
I have spent the past 2 summers working at a camp for children with emotional, behavioral, social, and learning challenges. I was able to gain experience managing behaviors and teaching social skills to children with special needs. As one of the lifeguards there, I most enjoyed teaching the campers swim skills and watching their self-confidence grow.
I truly enjoy spending time with kids and being silly with them. I work hard to be a fun companion for kids, while still remaining responsible and professional. I want parents to feel comfortable knowing that their children are safe while in my care. I am certified in infant/child CPR and first aid.
I hope that you find my skills and experience match your family's needs. I look forward to meeting you and your little one(s) soon.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Rett Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/15/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help