Karen M. Nanny in Bound Brook, NJ 08805.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Bound Brook, NJ
- Age 30
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I'm Reliable and friendly who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
Strong organizational skills
Active listening skills
Energetic work attitude
Cheerful and energetic
Sharp problem solver
Bilingual in spanish/english
kinder care center
January 2014 to Present
- Conducted age appropriate activities throughout the day.
- Stimulated emotional, intellectual, and social growth through interactive activities.
- Ensured the health and well being of each child within the facility.
- Adhered to all rules and regulations of the facility and the state.
- Attended and participated in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
- Prepared activities to engage students in learning and assisted with classroom activity setup.
- Assisted with cleaning and sanitizing work and play areas throughout the day.
- Dedication to children's learning experience and their developmental growth.
- Follow up with lesson plans, support materials, activities and design/layout of daily schedules based on the monthly program.
- Assisted in creating instructional environment which includes working in groups and individualized activities.
- During circle time we read books, sing and review the abc's and numbers.
- Music time and also crafts during art.
The Learning Experience
April 2011 to September 2015
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter.
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents.
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
Emeretus senior assistant living - Hillsborough, NJ
January 2007 to March 2010
- serving resident
- meal reparation, etc
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/7/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Light Housekeeping
|Danielle M. is a reference for Karen M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Esther S. is a reference for Karen M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|