Nanny in Linden, NJ 07036.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
I believe the Family Assistant position you currently have open would be an ideal fit with my experience. As an experienced family assistant, I am adept at managing day to day household activities.
My resume outlines my skills and experience in personal and organizational workplace. I believe all aspects of my past experiences can benefit the day to day needs. Key elements which I possess for the success of the position includes the following:
• Exceptional Organization
• Household needs, tutor, nanny, caregiver
• Keen Attention to Detail
• Tech Savvy, Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Both MAC and PC Computer Savvy)
• Commitment (First Person In, Last Person to Leave Mentality)
• Professional Demeanor
• Detail Orientated, Accurate, Discreet, Flexible and Reliable
• Team Player with the Ability to Work Effectively in any Environment
• Ability to Develop, Execute, Integrate, and Track Various Materials
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Other qualities that I possess, which may not be readily apparent from my resume include integrity, intelligence, and high energy, along with a diverse background and range of abilities. I am one who embraces new ideas and has the ability to work in fast-paced environments. My ultimate career goal is to grow, be passionate and dedicated in my work, work above and beyond for clients, and well known for my services.
I am always on the move and willing to travel at a moment’s notice. I have lived on the West and East Coast. I am looking for a place and person where I can really be put to use.
I believe my dedication, thick skin, experience, and advanced skills would be an ideal match for this position. I am eager to learn more about the position and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about my qualifications.
Stephanie R. Brzezicki
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/16/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Luis R. is a reference for Stephanie B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ryan N. is a reference for Stephanie B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|