Nanny in Princeton, NJ 08540.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $18-$20 per hour
I still do occasionally babysit for the families that I worked for previously.
June 2009 to August 2011- Worked as a nanny to 4 young children. Twins now age 7, and 2 older brothers aged 10 & 12. I drove kids to and from school during the school year, as well as any activities they had. I also provided light cooking, and housekeeping. I also helped with homework, as well as took them to a variety of fun places when not in school or off from camp.Summer hours varied, I drove kids to and from camp, when kids are not in camp I am with them all day and we do fun activities, like swimming, movies, play dates, library, etc.
June 2008-August 2008- Worked for a visiting family in my home town for the summer. They had a 2 year old daughter that I watched in their home for most of the day while they were at work. Older brother came home from camp, but really only watched him for no more then 20mins. I prepared food, changed her, as well as took her for walks, and put her down for nap time.
June 2007- August 2007- watched a 3 year old little girl for most of the day while her father worked, and her mother ran errands. I arrived around 9am fed her breakfast and played with her. She loved to read and go for walks. I also prepared lunch, and put her down for her afternoon nap.
* I was with a local nanny agency for a few years and was sort of on call for them so some days there may have been a family who needed a back up nanny or a last minture sitter/nanny for the day. I would go to their homes and watch children when needed.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 4/25/2016
My availability is valid through 7/20/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Peter G. is a reference for Shara C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Nicole F. is a reference for Shara C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|