Ann M. Nanny in Caldwell, NJ 07006.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
West Caldwell, NJ
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am currently a licensed New Jersey social worker working in a residential facility with children. My undergraduate degree was in elementary/special education. I am responsible and knowledgeable when working with children. I have many experiences babysitting as well as in the classroom with children. I love working with children and am open to many different experiences. I am reliable and will work hard to make sure your kids are safe and having fun!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/30/16
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help