Loyda Lori G.
Nanny in Hicksville, NY 11801.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 04/22/2015
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/29/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 70
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Loyda Lori’s Bio
My name is Loyda Lori Guttilla. I am a retired CPA from NY. I have worked as a Nanny since my retirement. I don't smoke, nor drink, no drugs, no drama.
I'm honest. trustworthy, reliable, respectful. and caring.
I'm CPR/FirstAid trained.
I'm fit, healthy and energetic, with over 15 years experience as a Nanny. My background is clean, (available to view on this site) and a clean driver's license. I'm willing and able to pick up and drop off the children, to and after school activities, grocery shopping, do errands, etc.
I speak fluent Spanish, English, as my first language, and some Italian. I can cook Italian, American and Spanish food. Can do light housekeeping, do laundry, and prepare dinner. I have experience in households with multiple children, from infants, toddlers, school age children, and teenagers.
In households with school age children. I help with homework, school projects, drive to, and after school activities. Take them to doctor's appointments, and care for them when sick at home.
In households with pets, I also feed them, let them out to the yard to play and do their thing.
In households with infants and toddlers, I changed their diapers, feed them, bathe them, potty trained them, sing lullabies to put them to nap on schedule, read books to them and taught them their first words, and first steps.
I can do household chores, such as tidying up the house, cleaning up the kitchen, doing laundry, clean up the bathrooms, and some light cooking preparation..
I make my own routine according to the need of each family..
The safety and care of the children is always my priority. I have references upon request to serious employers.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Mobility Assistance
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 2/26/2017
My availability is valid through 5/25/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Heidy E. is a reference for Loyda Lori G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|