Nanny in New York, NY 10023.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New York, NY
- Age 33
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $650-$1500 per week
My name is Andrea, originally from Chile. I have been living in the USA for eight years. I came to the US by an Au Pair program where I had the opportunity to lived and work with wonderful families. As an Au Pair I worked with children of 11 months, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 13 years old.
...After I finished the Au Pair program I decided to get a Graduate degree and I moved to the city. Since then I have worked with three great families. Taking care of six children (Boys ages 2, 7 ans 12. Girls ages 3, 5 and 12.) Currently I am looking for a kind family to work part time with.
I am a very organize, responsible, proactive and easy going person. I move well around the city and I'm willing to help in everything I can!
Thank you in advance for considerate my profile.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/16/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies