Nanny in Seaford, NY 11783.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $600-$1000 per week
I am an experienced babysitter/nanny; with newborns and children up to 16 years of age. I come from a large family & have grown up being around children (5 siblings). I really do enjoy being around children as I come from a close family that believes in spending time together. I have learned a lot of family values from being around my family and siblings.
I have a very energetic, bubbly personality which I feel comes in handy around children. I can send you my childcare resume and references upon request also, answer any questions you if wish to know more about me.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/4/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kristen D. is a reference for Dominique L.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Margarete S. is a reference for Dominique L.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|