Nanny in Brunswick, OH 44212.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $11-$15 per hour
Hello! My name is Meghan, I am 26 years old and currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in nursing. I have two previous bachelor's degrees in the healthcare field as well. I have worked at the Cleveland Clinic for almost five years in various types of jobs. My background and passion in life is to care for and serve others. I am a very family oriented person who loves being around others. I look forward to speaking with you.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/11/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Meghan is such a blessing to my family!! She is caring, patient, considerate, responsible, trustworthy, and always goes above and beyond. She's GREAT with my 8-yr-old daughter, who worships her, and she's become an adopted member of our family! I can't recommend her highly enough!!