Nanny in Morgantown, WV 26505.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 23
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$35 per hour
My name is Ashley. I am 21 years old and reside in Morgantown, WV. I go to West Virginia University as an Early Childhood Ed. Major.
I have been babysitting/nannying for 3 years paid and 2 years unpaid. I am extremely patient and loving. I have babysat from 3 months- 15 years old. I was raised with 4 other siblings.
I am very organized and follow direction well. I will enforce what ever kind of discipline is preferred by you as well. I currently nanny a family of 5, with 3 kids. I adore the children I care for. I have many references upon request and can also provide a resume which entails a list of over 15 families I have worked for.
I do light housekeeping, meal prep, and laundry, too.
I'm looking for a summer job- live in or live out. I am also willing to travel or babysit over night. I'm willing to spend the summer in a different location as well if needed
Don't hesitate to message me! :)
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/9/2014
My availability is valid through 8/6/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling