Sittercity home

Find a Special Needs Care Job in Snoqualmie, WA

Search for jobs, message families, and build a career you love—all for free

4 Special Needs Jobs Found

  • $22/hr
  • Clyde Hill, WA • 19 miles away

Looking for Nurturing, Fun-loving Live-in...

  • 1 child
  • Nanny


Our son is 32 years old and is a happy, healthy, active fellow with Down syndrome. We are looking for part-time care and companionship for approximately 30 hours/week.
He loves music, going for walks, playing basketball on his home sports court or at the Bellevue Club gym, movies, and attending... More

  • $15–25/hr
  • Sammamish, WA • 12 miles away

Cardiac Surgery Wound care

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • F


5:00pm - 6:00pm (flexible)

Coronary Bypass Surgery done 4 months ago. Looking for wound care on chest incision. 80% it's healed, but need twice a week dressing for the remaining 20% until it gets new skin. A registered nurse practitioner would be good as they can provide better monitoring and advice for faster wound healing.

Special Needs FAQ

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now