Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Age 19
- Babysitter in Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
Hi, my name is AngelMarie! First things first, I love spending time with kids! I took an Early Childhood Education class for two years in high school and being able to care for children and assist them in their development really brings joy to my heart. I have a ton of nephews and nieces that I care for and I also have field experience in an elementary school setting, so I am pretty experienced with children. I am lots of fun and extremely trustworthy! My friends and family would describe me as a caring, loving, thoughtful, and punctual human being.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Graduated Northern Arizona University
- Co-worker Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Essay writing