Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 10 years paid experience
- Age 23
- Babysitter in Yuma, AZ 85365
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am a 21-year-old military wife. I would love to help parents out with their children, having playtime and lessons. Reading to them and doing crafts just to keep them entertained. The responsibilities I've performed is helping with homework, cooking and preparing lunch. And even a light house keeping, kept the house clean before parents got home. I have changed diapers for infants and prepped there bottles.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling