Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 1 year paid experience
- Age 19
- Babysitter in Cathedral City, CA 92234
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
I have experience with plenty of kids due to me having a job at the kids club in in-shape! Took care of 20+ kids a day and learned tons of experience on how to care for them! Great with kids and love pets! Also take care of my cousins and communicate great with them.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Available to start on 9/23/2019
- My availability is valid through 9/23/19
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".