Sittercity Sign up

Looking for work as a babysitter.

  • 3 years paid experience
  • Babysitter in Los Angeles, CA 90003

Meet Ruben

  • Comfortable with pets

I wanna be a babby sitter so parents can rely on someone reliable to take care their children without worries. It's always good to keep the child/ren busy studying or activities to keep an fun imaginable world where's there no danger and I love taking care of them because it reminds me of my childhood but occasionally I need money to pay off my criminal justice tuition. Also I have basic experience of emergencies asthma,seizure,heat stroke,CPR but dont have a liscense yet. Most important I wanna be build trust, loyalty between the family. If you want/need to know more please ask.

Trust & safety

We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.

  • Incompleted Enhanced Background Check badge Icon

    Enhanced background check

    Never run.

  • Incompleted Basic Background Check Badge Icon

    Basic background check

    Never run.

  • Incompleted Motor Vehicle Records Check Badge Icon

    Motor vehicle records check

    Never run.

  • Incompleted First Aid Certification Badge Icon

    First aid certification

    Not reported

  • Incompleted CPR Certification Badge Icon

    CPR certification

    Not reported


Ratings & reviews

Ruben doesn't have any reviews yet.

Share Ruben's profile


Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.

Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "".

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now