Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 59
- Babysitter in San Diego, CA 92121
- Comfortable with pets
- Highly patient, adaptable, reliable and hardworking individual with over 5+ years of professional hands on experience in infant, toddler and general childcare settings - Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to perform a full range of household duties - Former childcare supervisor and assistant teacher trained to administer Pediatric CPR and First Aid - Passionate about helping children grow smart, learn new things, and enjoy their childhood to the fullest extent
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check ExpiredBasic background check Expired 01/08/2019
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Generally available mornings and afternoons
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 1 children per sitting
$18-$20/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Checking answers
- Basic math
- Elementary science
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".