Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Age 25
- Babysitter in Stockton, CA 95210
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
good person love to chill n play games I love to be around children love to do fun things with them get along very well with others. I'm a average person don't smoke and listen e pets just here to get the job done
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$15-$20/hr for the first child, $12 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Feeding Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Co-worker Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Earth science
- Social studies
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".