Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 0 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Waterford, CA 95386
Hi there! I'm a mother to three children (11, 12 and 13). I've been a stay at home Mom raising my kids, watching friends babies and my nephew. I have a stepson now who I take care of who is less than one years old every other weekend. I love kids and willing to help anyone else with their kids. I am a non smoker.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Available to start on 9/4/2019
- My availability is valid through 9/4/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".