Sittercity Sign up

Looking for work as a babysitter.

  • 5 years paid experience
  • Age 18
  • Babysitter in Winton, CA 95388

Meet Maria

  • Comfortable with pets

Hi, I'm Maria and I'm 18 years old. I just graduated from Atwater High School. I love and adore children. I'm actually going to Merced College in the fall to study Child Development. I have plenty of experience with children. My mother actually owns a daycare here at home and I always helped her out especially in the summer when I was out of school. I also took a Careers with Infants and Toddlers class my senior year of high school at Yosemite High in Merced. There I was able to work in the center where there was children of different age groups. I was able to feed, nurture, play with and care for the children. It was basically like a job but they didn't pay it was just for a class. I absolutely loved it and that made me want to pursue a career with children. I also cared Read more for my nephew who is 3 now since he was a newborn.

Trust & safety

We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.

  • Enhanced background check not run.

  • Basic background check not run.

  • Motor vehicle records check not run.

  • First aid certification

    First aid certification Not on file
  • CPR certification

    CPR certification Not on file


Ratings & reviews

Maria doesn't have any reviews yet.

Share Maria's profile


Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.

Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "".

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now