Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 12 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I'm the right person for this job,I have more than ten years experience,I have three child of my own ,two of them are twins,all girls, I love kids and I have all the reference you need .Knows the area well, and a very responsible,trustworthy and a good driver.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 12/29/2014.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings and afternoons
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$20-$30/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling