Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 9 years paid experience
- Age 22
- Babysitter in Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Danielle, I am a senior at Penn State University studying Human Development &Family Studies. I am back at school looking for weekend or week night jobs! I am CPR certified and have been babysitting for about 8 years now children of all ages. I consider myself a very outgoing, reliable and compassionate caregiver. I have prepared, and cooked meals, bathed, and have taken care of child's nightly routines. I am full of energy to do any activity with your child, from taking him/her to the near playground, arts & crafts, playing any sport or games and much more!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$20-$25/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Human Development and Family Studies
Currently attending Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Main Campus
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling