Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 7 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Fenwick Island, DE 19944
- Speaks Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi, I'm Mayra, I have been caring for babies since I was really young. I am energetic, patience and charismatic. Always willing to met before to ensure I am good fit. I will care for your children with great care and attention, focusing on fun while learning. Please let le know if you have any questions.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Available to start on 3/10/2020
- My availability is valid through 6/9/20
My kiddos loved Mayra! Were already asking when she could come back the next day! We would absolutely trust Mayra to watch our kiddos again.
Our girls loved Mayra. She played with them and really engaged with them the entire time. I highly recommend her.
We hired Mayra while on vacation in Bethany Beach and she was great! The kids loved her and we had a nice dinner out.
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$18-$25/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test