Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Age 21
- Babysitter in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
At a very young age I started taking care of kids, at the age of 10 I started watching the kids in my family and I know it might seem like I was too young to do it but it came natural to me. After I graduated I became an after school counselor for a year dealing with 1st through 5th graders and after that job Im currently a daycare teacher for the one year olds and I love my job. Taking care of kids is all I known.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Before school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling