Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 5 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Holiday, FL 34691
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
A little about my family and I, I am 24 and my wife is 26. We have 2 children girl 9 boy 1. We have much experience with little ones as we are currently babysitting 2 boys ages 2 & 3 from home. we are CPR certified. We absolutely love kids and care for every kid as ours. We want to be able to help you and take a little edge off your shoulders and make a work week a better week! If there are any questions feel free to ask! We hope you choose us as your next and finale sitter!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 05/26/2018.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$9-$10/hr for the first child, $0 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test