Mary Ann T.
Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 25 years paid experience
- Babysitter in North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Meet Mary Ann
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I was a social worker for 25 years in the children services area. My entire career was about helping children. I have three nieces and one nephew I took care of as they grew up and I have been raising my step- daughter since she was eight. She is now 21 and a junior in college.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$12-$25/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Graduated Bowling Green State University 1980
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Mary Ann T.