Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 20
- Babysitter in Orlando, FL 32826
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello! My name is Courtney and I am a student at the University of Central Florida pursing a degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders. I am very good with children as I have babysat in the past and worked as a camp counselor at my local YMCA. I also have experience taking care of pets such as dogs, cats, etc. CPR certified!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and late nights
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$12-$20/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing