Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 1 year paid experience
- Babysitter in Orlando, FL 32826
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Lindsay and I’m in my third semester out of five semesters of nursing school at UCF. I have my BLS certification and am fully vaccinated. I have prior babysitting experience from high school. My experience includes babysitting and entertaining children in my neighborhood, helping at sunday school with 1st-3rd graders, and babysitting some of the sunday school children at their homes. When I graduate, I’m super interested in becoming a pediatric, L&D, NICU, or postpartum nurse! I’m great with kids and I would be happy to sit for you!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Expired on 06/27/2022
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
University of Central Florida
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Social studies